Pan style garrison is the perfect accompaniment of meat, chicken or pork. Aubergines of sautéed, button and yellow onion, chopped mushrooms are seasoned with garlic, Italian seasoning, fresh ground pepper and coarse sea salt. Vegetable mixture combined with chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, half-and-half and cooked wild rice. Simmer 15 minutes until they absorb liquids and flavors have had the opportunity to mingle. Serve hot with your entry favorite.
Eggplant may be bitter, I recommend slightly salty cubes of Eggplant and place them in a colander or a colander for half an hour. Salt attracts any excess fluid, resulting in a milder flavor eggplant.
Replace the fungus as shiitake or Portobello favorite for a heartier meal.
Eggplant, mushrooms and onions with wild rice recipe
3 spoonfuls of salted butter
3 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil, divided
1 Aubergine large, bare, high cube
1 Onion yellow medium, chopped
1 (8 ounce) package of cut fresh button mushrooms,
1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup of chicken under sodium
1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup Half-and-Half
1 cup cooked wild rice
- Heat the butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet.
- Shake the Eggplant and FRY until tender, it takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the aubergines from the Pan and keep warm.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to the skillet.
- Stirring the mushrooms and onions and FRY until they are ongoing, which is about 5 minutes.
- Return Eggplant bread and the season with the chopped garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Cook and stir for a minute mix the flavors.
- Remove the chicken broth and cook for 5 minutes, until to be reduced or absorbed most of the liquid.
- Agitated the cream of mushrooms, half-and-half and wild rice soup.
- Boil the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes shaking from time to time.
- Test and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if desired.