Enjoy some old-fashion rice and broccoli casserole on your dinner table tonight. It’s so quick and easy, you can make it with white or brown rice. The casserole is also perfect for pitch-in meals, potlucks, reunions, picnics, etc.
- 2 cups cooked rice (you can use Brown rice)
- 3 tbsp melted better
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 pkg chopped broccoli, thawed
- Grated cheese
- Combine all ingredients; put in casserole.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 325 for 30 minutes.
Category: Recipes for Rice